The TR4000i Folding Treadmill by LifeSpan Fitness
Designed to take your training as seriously as you do, the all-new TR4000i foldable treadmill is outfitted with an intelligent, full-color touchscreen display and performance-tuned components throughout. The spacious, 22” x 60” running surface is supported by 8 compression shocks, keeping you striding in comfort while reducing vibrations and sound. Plus, integrated Bluetooth makes it easy to listen to your favorite music or podcast.
LIFESPAN FITNESS TR4000i FOLDING TREADMILL KEY FEATURES
- Full-Color Touch
- Display Displays 3 Different Dashboards
- Still Includes Console Buttons
Keep your fitness at your fingertips with 7” full-color touchscreen. The newly-revamped LifeSpan TR4000i features three unique dashboards (graph view, gauge view, and track view), graphically highlighting your results with the view of your choosing. Like all LifeSpan treadmills, the console is easy-to-use so you won’t lose your dedicated workout time to learning a new interface or sorting through endless program selections. Simply set the console and begin your workout. It’s that easy. Plus, the console still includes physical buttons so you can easily make adjustments to the speed and incline levels mid-run without reaching.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN WORKOUT
- 50+ Fitness-Inspiring Workouts
- Built-In Bluetooth
With 50+ programs, including races, fitness tests, and customizable personal programs, along with multiple dashboard view options, this treadmill is designed to help you achieve your fitness goals.
A FOLDABLE TREADMILL THAT’S BUILT TO LAST
- 3.25 HP Continuous-Duty
- 13 Incline & 2 Decline Levels
- Speeds Up to 12 mph
As durable as the open road itself, the treadmill's 3.25 hp continuous-duty motor takes all that you can give. Experience limitless potential with 13 levels of incline, 2 levels of decline, and speeds up to 12 mph. The heart of your product, we put only the highest-quality, longest-lasting motors into every treadmill we produce. Rest assured, you’re getting the strongest, most durable piece of technology available.
STURDY, QUIET, & SPACIOUS
- 1” thick deck for reduced noise
- Low-maintenance, 22” by 60” running belt
The robotically-welded, all-steel frame is engineered to simulate real-world conditions over miles of use, while the 22" by 60" running surface perfectly handles your favorite style of exercise. Combined, the sturdy 1” deck and 8 compression shocks reduce noise and absorb foot strike making your workout gentler on your knees, back and joints. The TR4000i foldable treadmill requires little assembly and maintenance so there’s no need to take time away from your training for treadmill upkeep.
BUILT-IN ELECTRONIC CAPABILITIES
- Premium-Sound Bluetooth Speakers
- USB Charging Port
- Touch Sensor Heart Rate Monitoring
Whether you want to play your favorite podcast from your phone or watch the latest movie, the premium-sound, Bluetooth speakers will keep your run engaging. Plus, you can simultaneously charge your phone/tablet using the built-in USB charger so you don’t drain your battery life.
Push through your hardest hill climbs and challenging sprint intervals while staying on top of your heart rate. With the treadmill's heart sensors, you can check your heart rate throughout your workout so you can stay in your desired training zone.
LIFESPAN FITNESS TR4000i CONSOLE FEATURES
- Display Area 7" full-color touchscreen with 3 dashboard views (graph view, gauge view and track view)
- Audio Center Dual Bluetooth speakers
Heart Rate Monitor Contact heart rate sensors.
- Programs 2 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs and 20 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training, 5k/10k race, Rockport Fitness Test, and Navy Fitness Test)
- Console Readouts Time, calories burned and calories burned per hour, distance, total steps and steps per minute, heart rate and percentage max hear rate, speed, incline/decline level, pace, total laps and split time, and elevation change
- Bluetooth Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly connect your treadmill to your smartphone to play your favorite music, movie or podcast
Easy to Use Includes 5 Quickset™ speed and 5 Quickset™ incline buttons for quick change of the incline or speed settings with fewer button presses.
- Intelli-Guard™ This patented feature ensures safety by automatically pausing the belt 20 seconds after you step off the treadmill deck.
- Intelli-Step™ This step counting feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken.
LIFESPAN FITNESS TR4000i TECH SPECS
- 22" W x 60" L
- Drive Motor 3.25 HP Continuous Duty DC
- Belt Type 2.8mm Upgraded Thick Belt
- Incline Motor 800 lbs. Maximum Lift
- Rollers 2.5" Front, 2" Rear
- Speed 0.5 - 12 MPH
- Incline 13 Levels
- Deck Suspension 8 Independent Compression Shocks
- Deck 1" Phenolic
- Folding System EZfold™
- Step-Up Height 9"
- Power Requirements Requires a 115V NEMA 5-15 Non GFI Circuit
Transport 2 Front-mounted and 2 rear-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage.
- Side Rails Non-Slip Plastic: Side rails provide balance and safety while starting and stopping the treadmill belt.
- Dimensions Unfolded: 73" L x 34.5" W x 55.5" H
- Dimensions Folded: 40.5" L x 34.5" W x 65.5" H
- Product Weight 239.5 lbs.
- Max. User Weight 350 lbs.
- Safety Certifications FCC Certified
- Shipping Dimensions Single Box: 79" L x 37" W x 16" H
LifeSpan TR4000i Resources
- Owners Manual
- LifeSpan Treadmill Comparison
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!