The CT700 Self-Powered Curved Treadmill by SB Fitness Equipment
Unlock your full potential
No boring, mindless workouts here. No subconsciously going-through-the-motions just to check off your cardio workout for the day. No online coaching or digital trails, attempting to trick your mind into believing that you're somewhere else. Nope. It's you vs. machine now. It'll take every conceivable effort you can give, both mentally and physically, if you want to go toe to toe with this treadmill. And with 8 levels of resistance, it is going to tax you in every way you can imagine and even in ways you cannot. The only limitations this treadmill has are yours. If you want to get faster, stronger, and in the best shape of your life, you'll need a machine that will constantly adapt to your very best and will be able to push you no matter how good you are or how much better you become. And with full commercial construction, there's no worry of wearing it out. The CT700 can't quite say the same for you though.
Get a more efficient workout in less time
Both scientific and anecdotal evidence agree, a manual treadmill will give you a better workout in less time than a motorized treadmill. There's a reason that running on a motorized treadmill is so much easier than running outside, and it's not just wind resistance and uneven ground. When you run outside, you activate your quadriceps, hamstrings, gluteals and calf muscles to propel your body forward. A curved treadmill activates the same muscle groups, giving you a complete running experience In the comfort of your own home. Plus, the natural curve offers a much more bio-mechanically sound running form without all the impact on your ankles, knees and hip joints. Not only are you the driving force behind the movement, but the amount of calories burned are increased exponentially compared to a motorized treadmill as it increases your work and your energy output at a higher rate, giving you a better work out in a shorter amount of time.
SB FITNESS CT700 FEATURES
- Adjustable leveling feet for perfect stability
- High speed STAINLESS STEEL bearings for smooth, quiet, and long-term operation
- Steel frame and handrails
- Great for walking, running or sports training. Great for sport specific training for Collegiate and Professional Athletes=Manual magnetic resistance: 8 Levels to independently control running speed and can be used to switch to sports mode at any time
- Front digital display shows distance, speed, time and calories
- Running Track: 19” W X 66.6” L
- Built in transport wheels and handle for easy transport
- No electricity required, can be used anywhere!
- Nylon track .75” thick slats for maximum durability and grip
- Max User Weight: 475lbs
Product Weight: 308lbs
- High tension resistance setting assists in slowing movement down and stopping
- Raised anti-skid rubber track for maximum grip and shock absorption which helps ease stress on impact
- Upward curve located at rear of treadmill assists in stopping immediately
- As operator slows speed, track slows. As operator stops, track stops
- Handrails assist in keeping balance, stability and stopping immediately