Strength Warehouse USA accepts NET30 Payment Terms through purchase orders (POs) for fitness equipment from the following customers:
- Public or state funded schools
- College facilities
- Military and armed forces
- Federal, state or local government
All other customers must prepay using our online checkout or by mailing us a check. On a case by case basis, we may be able to issue NET30 terms to other types of customers, but we must be contacted to discuss.
If you are not sure if you will qualify for using a purchase order, please contact us!
Information Needed on Purchase Orders:
- Purchase Order Number
- Must be on official letterhead
- Product Quantities, Names and Prices
- Total Order Price
- "Bill To" Address
- "Ship To" Address
- Phone Number for delivery scheduling
- Email Address for order confirmation and tracking updates
- Email Address of person responsible for processing and paying invoices
- Payment Terms: Net 30
Need a W9?
We can supply our W9 by request. Just reach out and ask us for it!
Need Help with Equipment Selection?
Check out our page about commercial gym equipment or reach out to us for help: Contact Us!
Have a Question?
Please contact with questions about using a PO with Strength Warehouse USA using the form below or any method on our contact page.