The Arcadia Air Runner Manual Treadmill by Pro 6 Fitness
The simple design of this unique, non-motorized treadmill is also what makes it one of the most effective devices for high speed and interval training. Unlike standard electric treadmills, the Pro6 Arcadia Air Runner features an innovative curved deck that is completely controlled by the movements and force of the athlete using it. There are no on/off switches or complex buttons and settings to worry about. It's a manually operated treadmill that helps train and promotes technically-sound running posture, balance, and cadence.
The Pro6 Air Arcadia Runner is also one of the only non-motorized treadmills on the market that offers adjustable resistance. At low resistance settings, the near friction-less belt system allows a smooth glide for high speed and interval work. While higher resistance settings can simulate heavy sled and power training. The non-motorized Arcadia Air Runner requires very little maintenance and zero electrical consumption. The Pro6 Arcadia Air Runner offers one-of-a-kind workout experiences while creating the nearest simulation of genuine road running.
- Commercial Grade with Durable Heavy Duty Frame
- 6 Levels of Resistance
- Large LCD Screen to Display Time, Pace, Distance, Speed, Calories, Watt
- Built-In Console can program Intervals, Target Time, Distance, Calories, and Heart Rate
- Built-In Wireless Heart Rate Receiver
- Zero Electricity – No Power Needed
- Built for HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) to burn 30% more calories than traditional motorized treadmills
- Promotes natural running stride for more efficiency and reduced joint stress
- Smooth and Quiet Operation with Zero Maintenance Required
Minimum Ceiling Height: 96" (8 ft)
Size: 72.5" L x 30.5" W x 61.5" H
Running Surface: 69" L x 17" W
Weight: 325 lbs
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!