The TR2000i Folding Treadmill by LifeSpan Fitness
Jump start your workout with the LifeSpan TR2000i Interactive Touch Screen folding treadmill. This value packed treadmill features a roomy belt surface for comfortable walking, jogging, or running, and has 8 compression shock absorbers to protect your knees, back and joints from impact. The innovative Quick Draw technology makes programming your workout a breeze. Just drag your finger to set speed and incline and off you go!
And when your workout is over? Simply fold up the treadmill with EZfold™ for out-of-the-way, compact storage
LIFESPAN FITNESS TR2000i FOLDING TREADMILL KEY FEATURES
FIND YOUR PERFECT WORKOUT
- 2 Heart Rate Control Programs
- 5 Healthy Living Programs
- 7 Sports Training Programs
- 2 User Setup Programs
A treadmill you’ll never outpace, the TR2000i folding treadmill comes with 21 easy-to-use exercise programs: 2 heart rate control, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training, 5 weight loss, and 2 user customizable programs. Designed by exercise physiologists to expedite your progress, these safe, effective treadmill workouts help to improve your cardiovascular fitness, boost your health, and burn fat.
- 7" Full Color Display
- 3 Different Dashboard Screens
- Simple Touch Console Buttons
- Quick Draw Technology
The TR2000i’s interactive touch screen and simple console buttons make it easy to get moving without delay. Users can rotate through multiple dashboard themes for their preferred workout view on a vibrant, full-color 7” display, and the Quick Draw technology allows you to drag your finger across the screen to easily draw your custom speed and incline program.
SIMPLE TREADMILL FOLDING & UNFOLDING
The effort stops the moment your workout is over. Simple to lift and easy to lower, the LifeSpan TR2000i’s EZfold technology utilizes a hydraulic shock to assist in folding and unfolding the treadmill. Simply lift the deck for a compact storage position, and when you’re ready, the soft-drop system supports the complete weight of the treadmill as it unfolds for safe, convenient use.
Once folded, simply roll the treadmill into your desired location using the four transport wheels located in both the front and rear. Whether you live in an apartment or a home, the space-saving design makes the TR2000i folding treadmill simple to store in compact spaces.
BLUETOOTH SPEAKER OUTPUT
Built-in Bluetooth connectivity and speaker output allows you to listen to remotely controlled music and other audio with ease.
A PERFECT MIX OF DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- 2.5 HP Continuous-Duty Motor
- 20" by 56" Running Surface
- 8 Compression Shock Absorbers
Designed to perform and built to last, the TR1200i’s powerful and long-lasting 2.5 hp continuous-duty motor can withstand even the most intense daily workouts, year after year. The ample 20" by 56" running surface can perfectly handle your favorite style of exercise, whether walking, jogging, or running; and the robotically-welded, all-steel frame is engineered to simulate real-world conditions over miles of use. You can be confident that comfort will never be an issue because the deck is supported by 8 compression shock absorbers that provide safe, responsive cushioning for your knees, back and joints.
LIFESPAN FITNESS TR2000i CONSOLE FEATURES
- Display Area 7" Full-color touchscreen display with simultaneous readouts, exercise program name and profile, and personal data from a USB device
- Audio Center Dual Bluetooth speakers
Heart Rate Monitor Contact heart rate sensors
- Programs 2 heart rate programs, 2 user customizable programs and 17 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training)
- Console Readouts Time, calories, distance, steps, heart rate, speed, incline level.
- Bluetooth Built-in Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly connect your treadmill to your smartphone to play music, podcasts and movies
Easy to Use Large keys — start, enter, up/down arrow keys and QuickSet™ buttons get you started at a specific speed and incline level
- Intelli-Step™ This step counting feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken
LIFESPAN FITNESS TR2000i TECH SPECS
- Belt Size 20" W x 56" L
- Drive Motor 2.5 HP Continuous Duty DC
- Belt Type 2-Ply
- Incline Motor 650 lbs. maximum lift
- Rollers 2.5" Front, 2" Rear: Rollers will decrease overall wear and extend belt life
- Speed 0.5 - 11 MPH
- Incline 15 Levels
- Deck Suspension 8 Independent Compression Shocks
- Deck 3/4" Phenolic with Brace
- Transport 2 Front-mounted and 2 rear-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage
- Side Rails Non-Slip Plastic: Side rails provide balance and safety while starting and stopping the treadmill belt
- Dimensions Unfolded: 70.7" L x 32.9" W x 55.7" H, Folded: 41.2" L x 32.9" W x 61.4" H
- Folding System EZfold™
- Step-Up Height 8.25"
- Product Weight 198 lbs
- Max. User Weight 300 lbs
- Safety Certifications FCC and ETL/ETLc Certified
- Power Requirements Requires a 115V NEMA 5-15 Non GFI Circuit
- Shipping Dimensions Single Box: 75"L x 35"W x 14"H
- Warranty Frame: Lifetime, Motor: 5 years, Parts: 2 Years, Labor: 1 Year
LifeSpan TR2000i RESOURCES
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!