XMark Fitness Seated Preacher Curl With Eight Vertical Preacher Pad Adjustments And Ergonomically Spaced Rubber-Lined Bar Catches For Comfort and Convenience XM-7612
The XMark Seated Preacher Curl Bench maximizes the size and overall shape of your biceps. By immobilizing the upper arm, the preacher curl bench forces the bicep to work in isolation, pushing all the muscle fibers in the bicep to work to capacity. As XMark Fitness’? top of the line preacher curl, the XMark Preacher Curl Bench is designed with an extra-thick 3" cushion and preacher curl pad, ergonomically spaced rubber-lined bar catches for comfort and convenience and eight vertical preacher pad height adjustments. The XMark Seated Preacher Curl Bench XM-7612 also features 11 gauge 2" x 3" steel construction, bolted on, skid-resistant feet and a scratch-resistant, baked powder coat finish.
- Eight vertical preacher pad adjustments
- 11-gauge steel mainframe construction with scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Ultra thick 3" Duracraft split cushions offer firm support and double stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Ergonomically spaced rubber-lined bar catches for comfort and convenience
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!