XMark Fitness Multi-Function Power Tower With Vertical Knee Raise, Dip Station, Push-Up station, and Pull-Up Station Featuring A Narrow and Wide Grip XM-4434
** THIS IS DISCONTINUED ***
The XMark Power Tower XM-4434 is designed to define your upper body and build powerful ab and back muscles. The chin up/pull up bar cuts up your upper back and arm muscles, ergonomically-spaced twin dip handles work your triceps, raised push up handles define the chest and a vertical knee raise station enhances your abs while strengthening your core. All handles on the XMark Power Tower with Dip Station and Pull Up Bar are covered in non-slip rubber to eliminate hand slippage as you build your perfect body. Make the change in your body today with XMark, the mark of excellence.
- Multi-Function Power Tower With Vertical Knee Raise, Dip Station, Push-Up station, and Pull-Up Station
- Extra thick 2 inch high-density cushions and double stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Heavy 14-gauge steel mainframe construction with scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Skid resistant rubber feet to protect your floors
- 350 lb. user weight capacity
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!