XMark Fitness Multi-Function Power Tower XM-7617 - DISCONTINUED
*** THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED ***
Build a defined upper body and strong abs and back with XMark's Vertical Knee Raise with Dip Station and Pull Up Power Tower. The power tower includes four workout stations; the vertical knee raise (VKR) to enhance abs, raised push up handles to define the chest, dip handles to work triceps and split grip pull up bar to build a powerful upper back and arms. XMark's power tower is designed with an angled ergonomic back pad and contoured arm pads. Reap the rewards of a power tower workout with XMark, the mark of excellence. The XMark VKR Vertical Knee Raise with Dip Station and Pull Up Power Tower XM-7617 also includes 11 gauge 2" x 3" steel construction, bolted on, skid-resistant feet and a baked powder coat finish
- Includes split handle grip, triceps dip handles, push-up handles and vertical knee raise (VKR)
- Angled ergonomic back pad and contoured arm pads
- 11-gauge steel mainframe construction with scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Ultra thick 3" Duracraft cushions offer firm support and double stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!