The MDC-1021 Classic Line Rotary Torso by Muscle D Fitness
The Classic Line Rotary Torso Machine MDC-1021 facilitates core muscle exercises via a safe and guided motion. Precision bearings deliver a fluid movement, and the ergonomic design enables biomechanically correct positioning of the body throughout the entire motion.
The robust style and angular frame are hallmarks of our Classic Line strength range. It’s manufactured using commercial grade steel and materials of the highest quality, which means all the products are designed to withstand the tough demands of a busy fitness facility.
- Easy adjustment pull pin for side-to-side repositioning
- Thigh pads and foot rests position user securely
- Hand grips secure user’s upper torso for max concentration on oblique muscles
- Precision bearings for smooth operation
- Anatomically correct cams for proper muscle resistance
- 150 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 46" L x 28" W x 55" H, 384 lbs
- 117 cm x 71 cm x 150 cm, 174 kg
>>Click Here to View the entire Muscle D Fitness Classic Line
Muscle D Classic Line Rotary Torso MDC-1021 Customer Reviews
Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
- MOVING PARTS: Pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90 DAYS from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
- FRAMES & WELDS: 10 YEARS from the date of purchase.
To read the complete Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!