The FL1844 Hip Thrust Machine by BodyKore
Our best selling plate loaded hip thrust machine!
Elevate your fitness journey with the BodyKore FL1844 Hip Thrust Machine – the ultimate workout companion that targets the power of your glutes and intensifies core stability. Unleash the full potential of the hip thrust exercise, all in a secure and form-optimized machine.
The FL1844 hip thrust safely isolates your glutes, building power through a strong hip bridge motion, and improving hip and core stability. This machine will give you easy access to the benefits of hip thrust exercises: increased lower body strength, improved posture and increased power!
Experience comfort like never before with a comfortable padded belt, perfectly designed to secure you to the comprehensive back pad that supports the full length of the spine throughout your workout. Both are hard to achieve when setup with free weights. Plus, with the max capacity to load up to 360 lbs, or four (45lb) plates on each side, there's no limit to your progress.
Catering to all fitness enthusiasts, the oversized angled foot platform adapts to users of any size. For ease of use, there are integrated dual-sided safety catches and a release mechanism. We've also included a bottom dropout safety stop to keep your workouts as safe as they are effective.
Our commitment to quality shines through in every aspect of the FL1844. Commercial-grade dual pivot bearings ensure a seamless operation, while the extended lumbar support makes each workout a comfortable experience. To ensure durability, there is also Delrin-coated protective surfaces at high-contact and load points.
The BodyKore FL1844 Hip Thrust Machine, with its compact dimensions of 57" L x 54" W x 52" H and a weight of 181 lbs, is ready to fit seamlessly into your fitness space.
Redefine your workout by adding the FL1844 Hip Thrust Machine to your home gym or commercial space. It's not just about fitness – it's about empowering yourself through strength and stability. Get ready to transform the way you train!
BODYKORE FL1844 HIP THRUST FEATURES
- Access the full benefits of the hip thrust exercise thanks to the upper body pivot bench. It provides full spinal stabilization (runs the entire length of the spine) and support allowing for a strong hip bridge motion.
- A heavy-duty, reinforced waist harness provides a secure fit for optimal lifting
- Oversized angled foot platform to accommodate users of all sizes
- Dual sided safety catches and releases mechanism for ease of use with a bottom dropout safety stop for protection at the bottom of the range of motion
- Commercial Grade dual pivot bearings
- Extended lumbar support
- Delrin coated protective wear surfaces on heavy contact and load points
- 360lbs max weight load
BODYKORE HIP THRUST SPECS
Assembled Dimensions: 57" L x 54" W x 52" H
Assembled Weight: 181lbs
Max Weight Load: 360lbs
- Warranted and rated for commercial use applications
BodyKore FL1844 Hip Thrust Warranty
BodyKore warrants the FL1844 Hip Thrust for commercial use. The warranty is as follow:
5 Years: Weight stacks, pulleys, pivot bearings,
3 Years: Any unspecified items
1 Year: Upholstery, cables, springs, grips
6 Months: Accessories
BodyKore FL1844 Hip Thrust Video Resources