York Barbell Rubber Medicine Balls
The York Barbell Dual Grip Medicine Ball range can be found in commercial gyms and fitness studios throughout the world. Perfect for a variety of movements including the Russian Twist, the Rock-and-Roll Up, and the Shoulder Press, as well as acting as a weight aid for squats and lunges.
- Commercial grade Medicine Balls
- Colour Coded for easy identification
- High grip textured surface
- Designed for resistance and stability exercises
- Develop explosive speed and power along with coordination and flexibility
- Builds strength and offer complete body workout
- Ideal for functional core strength and plyometric training
- 6lb 2-tone Medicine Rubber Ball - PINK
- 8lb 2-tone Medicine Rubber Ball - RED
- 10lb 2-tone Medicine Rubber Ball - ORANGE
- 12lb 2-tone Medicine Rubber Ball - YELLOW
- 14lb 2-tone Medicine Rubber Ball - Brown
- 16lb 2-tone Medicine Rubber Ball - Navy Blue
- 20lb 2-tone Medicine Rubber Ball - Purple
York Barbell Rubber Medicine Ball Customer Reviews
York Barbell Medicine and Slam Balls
- 1 year warranty for medicine balls and slam balls
**Warranty against failure does not cover any ball which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, or alteration by the user. Negligent use includes slamming balls on uneven or abrasive surfaces.**
To read the complete York Barbell Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!