York Barbell Rubber Hex Dumbbells
These safe, attractive dumbbells have contoured, knurled chrome handles and durable rubber-covered heads for increased safety and comfort. The heads are permanently affixed to a thick 35 mm solid steel shaft improving the strength of the head / handle joint.
- The knurled chrome handles are ergonomically contoured to fit comfortably in the users’ palms
- Smaller handles graduate up from 25 mm grip to 35 mm grip for increments 20 lbs through 125 lbs
- The rubber coating increases durability, protects flooring and equipment, enhances appearance, diminishes noise and is easy to clean
- Embossed with York Fitness logo and weight
- Due to their hexagonal shape, the York Fitness Rubber Hex Dumbbells do not roll away when placed on the ground
- The chrome plated handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable feel in any grip style
- Consider using a weights bench with a curl attachment to maximise your dumbbell workouts
These dumbbells are priced as shipping a single dumbbell.
If ordering over 150lbs combined, contact us for the best pricing!
York Barbell Iron and Steel Warrantys
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warranty covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).
To read the complete York Barbell Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!