Pro Style Rubber Dumbbell Sets by York Barbell
A snug grip improves balance and reduces forearm fatigue. Perhaps one of the most ergonomically correct dumbbells on the market, York’s Pro Style Dumbbell features a shortened, fully knurled 30mm solid steel handle-resulting in less hand travel and optimum control.
- Soft, non-metallic shoulders at either end of the bar cradle the hand
- ensuring a snug grip for improved comfort, balance, and reduction of hand fatigue due to over gripping
- The dumbbell heads are comprised of solid steel inserts fully encased in virgin rubber
- The solid steel handle passes through the steel insert and is welded, permanently joining the head to the handle
- The virgin rubber coating increases durability, protects flooring and equipment, enhances appearance, diminishes noise, and is easy to clean
- Rack NOT Included
- 5 – 50 lb Set (10 Pair)
- 55 – 100 lb Set (10 Pair)
- 105 – 125 lb Set (5 Pair)
- 130 – 150 lb Set (5 Pair)
York Barbell Iron and Steel Warrantys
- 1 year: Elite Olympic Competition Bars and York Olympic Training Bars.*
- 1 year: Power Bars.***
- 1 year: International bars.*
- 1 year: Urethane-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Rubber-covered plates.**
- 1 year: Pro-Style Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Hex Dumbbells.**
- 1 year: Rubber Training Bumper Plates.**
- 90 days: Accessory machine handles.**
* Warranty covers defects in structural integrity only; does not include bending.
** Covers defects in the structural integrity only. Coatings not warranted.
*** Warranty covers breakage only; does not include bending.
Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements. Warranty does not cover coating (urethane, rubber, chrome, or paint).
To read the complete York Barbell Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!