ETS Two Tier Dumbbell Rack by York Barbell
The YORK ETS Dumbbell Rack is as attractive as it is functional. If you are looking for a bespoke dumbbell solution then ordering the rack and dumbbells individually will give you ultimate flexibility for your facility.
- The anti-roll saddle cups offer premium dumbbell protection prolonging the life and looks of your Pro-Style Dumbbells
- The angled cups make it easy for clients to lift and replace dumbbells when training
- Steel tubing the rack offers superior strength and protection along with exceptional looks
- The curved tubing and sturdy legs provide a high level of stability and ease of use
- The tray of the rack has a large dumbbell cup, to ensure the dumbbell is cradled securely, thus reducing excessive wear to dumbbells
- Designed Specifically for Pro Style Dumbbell Series (10 Pairs)
- Silver only
- Assembled Dimensions: ETS 2-Tier: (L) 101” x (D) 25 1/2” x (H) 34 1/2”
York Barbell ETS Two Tier Dumbbell Rack Customer Reviews
To read the complete York Barbell Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!