Steelflex APE Squat/Camber Bar SB1
- The #1 Online Steelflex Dealer
- No Sales Tax (Excluding NJ, PA, WY)
- Over 950 Verified Reviews: Click to Read Them!
Estimated Shipping: Leaves Warehouse in 4-6 Business Days
Delivery Method: This Product Ships LTL/Freight with Curbside Delivery. Liftgate Service Included (A $75 Value!). Learn more >
The SB1 APE Squat / Camber Bar by Steelflex
The cambered bar is used to put more focus on your posterior chain while squatting. Customers with tight shoulders or recovering from an injury can grab the bar lower to take the strain off. Can also use the bar for Zercher Squats, Overhead pressing, Overhead lunges or Carries. The camber will create some instability adding a different element to the lift.
Please Note: Most Olympic sized collars may not fit this bar
STEELFLEX SB1 TECH SPECS
- Bar Length - 82"
- Camber - 16"
- Material: Sch80 main bar, 3×2 7ga, Sch40
- Sleeves Collar size - 13.5" of plate loading
- Color - Black Texture Powder Coat
- Capacity - 800# Weight – 38 lbs
STEELFLEX SB1 KEY FEATURES
- Great for recovery
- Reduces straining