The SB-HR1500 Commercial Half Rack by SB Fitness
Built tough to keep you safe.
Don't trust your safety to just any power rack or cage system. The SB Fitness Half Rack is constructed with over 350 lbs. of steel, powder coated to resist scratching, scuffing, and fading from sunlight and chemicals. We're so confident in the construction that we are backing it with a full commercial rating. Adjustable hooks and racks can support 1000 lb. Olympic bars. Measuring 68" wide, 60.25" deep, and 90" tall, you'll have more than enough space to accommodate any type of free-weight workout.
The Swiss Army Knife of Power Racks
More than just for squats, the SB Fitness Half Rack can be used to assist with deadlifts, shoulder shrugs, pull ups, chin ups, bicep curls, T-bar rows, military press, lunges and more! Add a bench to further increase your workout potential by adding bench press, incline press, decline press, and seated shoulder press. Attach exercise bands to any of the 7 knobs to work shoulders, biceps, triceps, legs, core and butt.
With the SB Fitness Half Rack, there is no need for a weight tree or additional storage hooks. Store your olympic plates, olympic bars, CrossFit ropes, stretch bands and exercise bands on any one of the 8 olympic plate pegs, 2 olympic bar vertical holders or 4 rope hooks.
SB FITNESS SB-HR1500 HALF RACK FEATURES
- Safety catches every 6" to fit all body types and maximize safety
- Multiple storage components for Bars, Ropes, Bands and More
- Comes standard with 360 degree Ultra-smooth swivel Landmine Olympic Receiver
- Multiple Grip Pull-up/Chin-up bars
- Over 25 possible Exercises
- Sturdy Construction with an emphasis towards Long product life
- Electrostatic powder-coating enables a durable and lasting finish
- 11-gauge steel
- Dimensions: 68" W x 60.25" D x 90" H
- Width is measured to outside of weight storage pegs
SB FITNESS SB-HR1500 WARRANTY
- Full Commercial with Residential
- 15 Years Frame
- 2 Years Parts