The RX2300 IBEX Dual Position Rope Trainer by Ropeflex
The compact and versatile RX2300 IBEX™ combines 2 machines in 1 for unparalleled workout variety! Take advantage of both horizontal and vertical configurations for a complete, functional, total-body workout. Get the edge on your competition with self-adjusting Progressive Resistance™ for optimal gains that transfer to almost any sport or activity. The compact design, smooth operation, and maintenance-free engineering give you the peace of mind you need to focus on your training goals, not your maintenance needs.
- Dual Position horizontal and vertical rope training machine
- 2 extended cushioned seats and back supports
- Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Digital LCD Display (time, distance and speed)
- Wheels for easy unit positioning
- Compatible with HIPERVISION virtual training system
ROPEFLEX RX2300 IBEX KEY FEATURES
Automatically adjusts resistance from 10lbs up to 200lbs, based on pulling speed and intensity
HAND-MADE BRAIDED ROPE
GET A GRIP on our durable and pliable, polyester-weaved rope. Soft on hands and easy-to-clean. Available in black or burgundy-black colors.
INTEGRATED LCD DISPLAY
LCD display tracks time, speed (ft/min), distance (total feet pulled), calories, and scan mode. Works independent of HIPERVISION
VERSATILE & TRANSPORTABLE
Designed to function in vertical and horizontal positions for more diverse workouts. Transport wheels.
HIPERVISION TRAINING APP & IPHONE BRACKET
Exclusive interactive training system for club members, group training, and individuals
ROPEFLEX RX2300 IBEX TECH SPECS
Technology:Magnetic / Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
Resistance:10lbs up to 200lbs
Warranty:Frame: 10 Years, Parts & Labor: 1 Year, Upholstery: 90 Days
ROPEFLEX RX2300 IBEX RESOURCES
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!