The MDM-QFT Quad Functional Trainer by Muscle D Fitness
If you’re looking for a functional trainer machine for sale, then this is a versatile yet space-efficient option. The Quad Functional Trainer enables exercisers to perform a hugely varied range of workouts that target almost any muscle group. The adjustable pulley height allows for instant changes to exercise angle and built-in chin up bars provide additional training options. This machine is ideal for gym members who want to practice functional motions that mimic real life movements.
Excellent durability is a hallmark of our detail-oriented manufacturing process. Our functional trainer range is engineered using premium quality materials such as commercial grade steel. This dedication to high product standards is what ensures that our equipment lasts for the long term, yet with minimal maintenance required. The entire functional training range is designed to withstand tough training environments and rough usage.
- Adjustable pulley heights for instant exercise angle changes
- Great for crossover pulley, tricep pressdowns, bicep curls, upright rows, wood chop, etc. exercises…literally scores of exercises possible
- Chin up bars add yet another dimension and allow stretching strap connection
- Space saver alternative to a full Crossover Pulley machine
- 2 – 120 lb steel weight stacks with magnetic selector pin
- 85" L x 99" W x 87" H, 750 lbs
- 216 cm x 252 cm x 221 cm, 340 kg
Muscle D Quad Functional Trainer MDM-QFT Customer Reviews
Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
- MOVING PARTS: Pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90 DAYS from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
- FRAMES & WELDS: 10 YEARS from the date of purchase.
To read the complete Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!