The MDM-CCC Compact Cable Crossover by Muscle D Fitness
Muscle D Fitness Multi Stations incorporate numerous units within space-efficient combos. The deluxe cable crossover features (2) x 150lb stacks with adjustable pulley columns.
Biomechanics and durability are at the core of our design philosophy. We pride ourselves on using high-quality materials and commercial grade steel to ensure products last for the long term. The units in our multi station range are created to endure the training demands of the busiest of fitness facilities.
- Rugged 2" x 4", 11 gauge rectangular tubing for heavy-duty use
- Standard tubing pictured, also available in deluxe oval tubing
- 150 lb on each weight stack
- Easy trigger adjustment on each sliding pulley housing
- Adjustable Hi/Low pulley columns on each side for a variety of exercises
- 146" L x 38" W x 98" H, 680 lb
- 371 cm x 97 cm x 249 cm, 308 kg
Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
- MOVING PARTS: Pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90 DAYS from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
- FRAMES & WELDS: 10 YEARS from the date of purchase.
To read the complete Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!