The MDE-15 Elite Line Pec Deck/Rear Delt by Muscle D Fitness
Our brand new Elite Line is perfect for group circuit training as well as individual use. It combines stylish design, exceptional biomechanics, and highly durable materials to deliver a top-quality exercise experience.
The range features 15 different units that target every area of the body and deliver a complete workout in one circuit. By combining industry-leading innovations with easy-to-use features, the Elite Line is the most modern and member-friendly circuit range available. Scroll down to view the entire range and learn more about its novel training features
- Great dual purpose machine for chest and deltoids
- Self-adjusting arms swing in and out for different arm lengths
- Multiple holes in the cams for more or less pre-stretch
- Accommodating variable resistance for max chest and rear delt development
- Contoured seat for greater comfort while doing curls
- One touch seat height adjustment while seated
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 59" L x 51" W x 83" H, 520 lb
- 150 cm x 130 cm x 210 cm, 236 kg
>>Click Here to View the entire Muscle D Fitness Elite Line
Muscle D Elite Line Pec Deck/Rear Delt MDE-15 Customer Reviews
Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
- MOVING PARTS: Pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90 DAYS from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
- FRAMES & WELDS: 10 YEARS from the date of purchase.
To read the complete Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!