The MDE-14 Elite Line Inner/Outer Thigh by Muscle D Fitness
The Elite Series inner and outer thigh machine from Muscle D Fitness tones and strengthens the thighs. Its large swivel pads enable it to accommodate users of all sizes and help them achieve great results. The sleek design will compliment every type of gym facility and encourage more members to try the strength training equipment. Its stylish lines are built on a durable foundation so that it’s tough enough to take the knocks and bumps of rugged use. It can be installed as a single unit or combined with other circuit machines to deliver an intense workout for the whole body.
The inner and outer thigh format provides dual functions in one space-efficient product. It supports abductor and adductor exercises to strengthen and tone the upper thigh area. Brightly colored adjustment knobs make it easy to see which areas need to be customized so even the newest of gym members will know what to do.
- Large thigh pads swivel for quick change between inner and outer thigh exercises
- Handle release allows the arms to swing in and out for respective exercises
- Contoured seat for greater comfort while doing inner & outer thigh work
- Great isolation for inner and outer thigh contouring
- 160 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 65" L x 41" W x 64" H, 440 lb
- 164 cm x 103 cm x 163 cm, 200 kg
>>Click Here to View the entire Muscle D Fitness Elite Line
Muscle D Elite Line Inner/Outer Thigh MDE-14 FAQs
Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
- MOVING PARTS: Pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90 DAYS from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
- FRAMES & WELDS: 10 YEARS from the date of purchase.
To read the complete Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!