The MDE-10 Elite Line Leg Extension by Muscle D Fitness
The Elite Series commercial leg extension machine from Muscle D Fitness is fundamental to any strength circuit. It’s one of the most popular machines in the gym thanks to its ability to strengthen and tone the quads. Our model features an anatomically correct cam that facilitates precise and proper front thigh development, by replicating the natural movement of the human body. This allows quadricep muscles to be strengthened optimally so that users get the maximum benefit from every single rep.
The compact footprint and low shroud height make this unit particularly space efficient and welcoming for members. The striking yellow adjustment handles and instructional placard help users to understand how to set up and operate the machine easily. The seat height and pads adjust quickly and simply to accommodate the size and leg length of the user. These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results. Use it as a standalone leg extension unit or arrange it in a circuit with other Elite Series machines for a total body workout.
- Self-adjusting ankle roller pad accommodates all leg lengths
- Press stretch adjustment on leg arm allows different pre-stretch
- Quick adjusting back rest to line up knee joint with cam axis
- Handles next to seat secures users while isolating front thigh muscles
- Articulated seat pad for easy replacement after extended wear
- Anatomically correct cam for precise and proper front thigh development
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 57" L x 49" W x 64" H, 510 lb
- 144 x 123 x 163 cm, 232 kg
>>Click Here to View the entire Muscle D Fitness Elite Line
Muscle D Elite Line Leg Extension MDE-10 FAQs
Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
- MOVING PARTS: Pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90 DAYS from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
- FRAMES & WELDS: 10 YEARS from the date of purchase.
To read the complete Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!