Muscle D Elite Leg Extension MDE-10
Estimated Shipping: Leaves Warehouse in 5-15 Business Days
Delivery Method: This Product Ships LTL/Freight with Curbside Delivery. Liftgate Service Included (A $75 Value!). Learn more >
The MDE-10 Elite Line Leg Extension by Muscle D Fitness
PLEAE NOTE: This product is only available in black frame with black seat pads and upholstery (pictures show red).
The Elite Series commercial leg extension machine from Muscle D Fitness is fundamental to any strength circuit. It’s one of the most popular machines in the gym thanks to its ability to strengthen and tone the quads. Our model features an anatomically correct cam that facilitates precise and proper front thigh development, by replicating the natural movement of the human body. This allows quadricep muscles to be strengthened optimally so that users get the maximum benefit from every single rep.
The compact footprint and low shroud height make this unit particularly space efficient and welcoming for members. The striking yellow adjustment handles and instructional placard help users to understand how to set up and operate the machine easily.
The seat height and pads adjust quickly and simply to accommodate the size and leg length of the user. These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results. Use it as a standalone leg extension unit or arrange it in a circuit with other Elite Series machines for a total body workout.
- Self-adjusting ankle roller pad accommodates all leg lengths
- Press stretch adjustment on leg arm allows different pre-stretch
- Quick adjusting back rest to line up knee joint with cam axis
- Handles next to seat secures users while isolating front thigh muscles
- Articulated seat pad for easy replacement after extended wear
- Anatomically correct cam for precise and proper front thigh development
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 57" L x 49" W x 64" H, 510 lb
- 144 x 123 x 163 cm, 232 kg