The LAC Abdominal Crunch by Muscle D Elite Leverage
Elite Leverage is perfect for group circuit training as well as individual use. It combines stylish design, exceptional biomechanics, and highly durable materials to deliver a top-quality exercise experience.
- Absolutely perfect positioning for doing ab crunches
- Seat rotates 90 degrees to do isolate the oblique muscles
- Foot rollers isolate allows isolation of the lower abs while lifting legs upwards
- Long selections of hand grips position to micro-adjust the crunch exercise
- Lumbar pad positions the torso in line with the pivot point for max contractions
- Precision enclosed bearings for years of trouble-free use
- Thick, high-density foam shoulder pads for packing heavyweights on the machine
- Stainless Steel weight holders and storage pegs
- 11 gauge Steel with 3/8? inch thick junctions
- Totally unique designs make workouts more productive and challenging
- Convergent and Divergent motion on arms gives extra effectiveness to muscles
- Rugged 11-gauge steel with 1/4 inch+thick junctions
- Stainless steel weight holders on the movement arms plus storage pegs
- Precision, enclosed bearings for years or trouble-free, smooth use
- Custom foot platforms for non-slip usage
- Wear-resistant upholstery sleeves for heavy usage and extended pad life
- Spring-loaded seats for EZ height adjustment while seated
- Unique pre-stretch adjustment on pressing machines fits all size users
- Super comfortable rubber grips with chrome ends
- Weight (Net/Growth): 250 LB / 275 LB
- Dimensions (Crated/Assembled): 67" x 45" x 24" / 55" x 46" x 68"
Muscle D Elite Leverage Abdominal Crunch LAC Customer Reviews
Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
- MOVING PARTS: Pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90 DAYS from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
- FRAMES & WELDS: 10 YEARS from the date of purchase.
To read the complete Muscle D Fitness Commercial Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!