The Revolver Rotational Fitness System by Maxx Bench
The Revolver is the world’s first rotational fitness system with adjustable resistance designed for more than just pull-ups. The Revolver is compatible with most racks, wall mounts and rigs (sold separately).
- INFINITE WORKOUTS - Mountable at any height, workout possibilities are endless. Create and perform exercises never before possible
- ROTATIONAL POWER - Feel the power of bi-directional rotating bars set to any level of adjustable resistance
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE - With two adjustable resistance control knobs, all athletes can dial in the perfect resistance for every exercise
- SIMPLE SETUP - The Revolver connects to your rack or rig system with 4 bolts. Assembly could not be easier
- SUPERIOR DESIGN - With the most extreme training environments in mind, the Revolver is built to withstand the abuse from Crossfit, functional training, and commercial gym settings
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE - With your equipment in-mind, the Revolver is designed to retro-fit into a variety of existing rigs and racks
How to Use
The Revolver is a rotational fitness system with adjustable resistance
- Choose the desired Revolver height.
- Mount the Revolver to a power rack, half rack, wall mount, or rig.
- Perform intense workouts focused on power, speed, explosiveness, coordination, and strength.
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!