The TR5500i Folding Treadmill by LifeSpan Fitness
The TR5500i fold-away treadmill is designed with the runner in mind. Engineered to deliver a superior cardiovascular experience, this treadmill features state-of-the-art components, including a powerful, 4.0 HP continuous-duty DC motor, sturdy all-steel folding frame, and an impressive 10” full-color touchscreen display. Maxing out at speeds up to 13.5 mph and 13 levels of incline, the TR5500i goes to your limits and then some.
LIFESPAN FITNESS TR5500i FOLDING TREADMILL KEY FEATURES
BIGGER AND BETTER TOUCHSCREEN
- 10" Full-Color Touch Display
- Displays 3 Different Dashboards
- Still Includes Physical Console Buttons
View all the exercise stats you need to stay on target with your training ambitions with the oversized, 10” full-color touchscreen. A huge step up from the TR4000i, the TR5500i lets you see two times as much with our largest display yet. And like all LifeSpan consoles, the interface is intuitive and easy-to-use, saving your time for what matters. Simply set the console and begin your workout. It’s that easy. Plus, the console still includes physical buttons so you can easily make adjustments to the speed and incline mid-run without having to reach.
QUALITY BUILT-IN ELECTRONICS
- Bluetooth Speakers
- USB Charging Port
- Bluetooth Heart Rate Receiver
Whether it’s listening to your favorite podcast from your phone or watching the latest movie, the premium-sound, Bluetooth speakers will keep your run engaging. Plus, you can charge your phone/tablet at the same time using the built-in USB charger so you don’t drain your battery life. Heart rate sensors allow you to track your heart rate throughout your workout so you can stay in your desired training zone.
SUPPORTS ALL TRAINING STYLES
- Spacious 22" by 60" Running Surface
- 8 Compression Shocks
- Eliminates Vibrations at the Console
The commercial-grade treadmill's generous dimensions feature an extra-wide, 22" by 60” running surface, perfect for all training styles and runners of any size. Beneath the deck reside 8 compression shocks and a 1” thick deck, perfect for simulating real-world conditions while providing comfort for your knees, back and joints. An industry exclusive, LifeSpan’s isolated frame supports the running surface and console uprights independently, eliminating the vibration of foot strikes at the touchscreen.
NO WORKOUT IS OFF LIMITS
- Supports Speeds Up to 13.5 MPH
- 13 Levels of Incline & 2 Levels of Decline
The TR5500i fold-away treadmill takes your training as seriously as you do. Take your workouts to the extremes with 13 levels of incline, 2 levels of decline, and top speeds up to 13.5 mph. There’s no workout that’s too extreme for the TR5500i.
EXPERIENCE THE BEST TREADMILL MOTOR AVAILABLE
- Powerful 4 HP Continuous-Duty
The TR5500i’s capable 4.0 HP continuous-duty DC motor is powerful enough to keep up with your most demanding workouts. The heart of your product, we put only the highest-quality, longest-lasting motors into every treadmill we produce. Rest assured, you’re getting the strongest, most-durable product available.
YOUR WORKOUT, YOUR WAY
- 50+ Built-in Workouts
- Integrated Bluetooth for audio playback
With 50+ programs, including races, fitness tests, and training programs, along with multiple dashboard view options, this treadmill is designed to help keep you motivated run after run. If you don’t find your desired workout, you can create and save your own.
LIFESPAN FITNESS TR5500i CONSOLE FEATURES
- Display Area Large 10" full-color touchscreen with 3 dashboard views (graph view, guage view and track view)
Heart Rate Monitor Contact heart rate sensors.
Programs 2 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs and 20 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training, 5k/10k race, Rockport Fitness Test, and Navy Fitness Test)
Rockport Fitness Test Developed by exercise physiologists to determine fitness level. This timed 1 mile walk is perfect if you are new to exercise.
Navy Fitness Test sed by the Navy in conjunction with push-ups and sit-ups to determine fitness level. This timed 1.5 mile run is perfect for intermediate to advanced fitness enthusiasts.
Console Readouts Time, calories burned and calories burned per hour, distance, total steps and steps per minute, heart rate and percentage max hear rate, speed, incline/decline level, pace, total laps and split time, and elevation change
Cooling Fan 3-speed cooling fan keeps you cool and comfortable to extend your workouts
Audio Center Dual Bluetooth speakers
Media Holder Conveniently holds you phone or tablet just behind the control buttons for easy access and viewing.
Bluetooth Built-in Bluetooth allows you to listen to your favorite music, podcasts or movies for during your workout.
Easy to Use Includes 5 Quickset™ speed and 5 Quickset™ incline buttons for quick change of the incline or speed settings with fewer button presses.
Intelli-Step™ This step counting feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken.
Intelli-Guard™ This patented feature ensures safety by automatically pausing the belt 20 seconds after you step off the treadmill deck.
LIFESPAN FITNESS TR5500i TECH SPECS
- Belt Size 22" W x 60" L
- Belt Type 2.8mm Upgraded Thick Belt
- Drive Motor 4.0 HP Continuous Duty DC
- Incline Motor 800 lbs. Maximum Lift
- Rollers 2.5" Front, 2" Rear
- Speed 0.5 - 13.5 MPH
- Incline 13 Levels
- Dimensions Unfolded: 73" L x 34.5" W x 55.5" H, Folded: 40.5" L x 34.5" W x 65.5" H
- Decline 2 Levels
- Deck Suspension 8 Independent Compression Shocks
- Deck 1" Phenolic
- Folding System EZfold™
- Transport 2 Front-mounted and 2 rear-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage
- Side Rails Non-Slip Plastic: Side rails provide balance and safety while starting and stopping the treadmill belt
- Step-Up Height 9"
- Max. User Weight 350 lbs
- Net Weight 242.5 lbs
- Gross Weight 271 lbs
- Safety Certifications FCC Certified
- Power Requirements Requires a 115V NEMA 5-15 Non GFI Circuit
- Shipping Dimensions Single Box: 79" L x 37" W x 16" H
- Warranty Frame: Lifetime, Motor: Lifetime, Parts: 5 Years, Labor: 2 Years
LifeSpan TR5500i RESOURCES
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!