The TR3000i Folding Treadmill by LifeSpan Fitness
The newly-updated LifeSpan TR3000i still has all the features you love, with a new full-color touchscreen display. EZfold™ assisted folding makes both storage and unfolding a snap, getting you moving towards your goals safer and with less time. A stable, full-steel frame rests beneath the compact, 20” x 56” running surface, making even your most intense workouts a quiet experience for the whole family. Plus, integrated Bluetooth makes it easy to listen to your favorite music or podcast.
LIFESPAN FITNESS TR3000i FOLDING TREADMILL KEY FEATURES
- Compact, Space-Saving Footprint
- Low Console Height
Gone are the days of a big, bulky treadmill that takes up your entire room. The TR3000i features a space-saving, minimalist design making it effortless to fit in any room, whether folded or unfolded. The reduced height of the console makes it easy to look over the treadmill as you walk, jog, or run while watching your home TV.
CHOOSE HOW YOU WORKOUT
With 38 programs, including customizable treadmill programs, along with multiple dashboard options, the TR3000i can fit your needs. So no matter where you are at on your fitness journey, you can achieve your fitness goals.
EASY-TO-USE TOUCH DISPLAY
- Full-Color Touchscreen Console
- Displays 3 Different Dashboards
- Still Includes Console Buttons
Stay on top of your workout results with the 7” full-color touchscreen. The newly-updated LifeSpan TR3000i treadmill features three unique dashboards (graph view, gauge view, and track view), graphically displaying your exercise results with the view of your choosing. Like all LifeSpan treadmills, the console is easy-to-use, so you won’t lose your dedicated workout time to learning a new interface or sorting through endless program selections. Simply set the console and begin your workout. It’s that easy. Plus, the fold up treadmill’s console still includes physical buttons so you can easily make adjustments to the speed and incline levels mid-run without reaching.
STURDY & QUIET FOLD-UP TREADMILL
- 1" Thick Deck
- 20" by 56” Running Belt
- 8 Compression Shock Absorbers
The fold up treadmill’s frame is crafted to be both light and strong, combining performance and simple mobility. The 20" by 56" running surface perfectly handles your favorite style of exercise, whether walking, jogging, or running. Combined, the sturdy 1” deck and 8 compression shocks reduce noise and absorb foot strike making your workout gentler on your knees, back and joints. The TR3000i treadmill requires little assembly and maintenance so there’s no need to take time away from your training for treadmill upkeep.
- Premium-Sound Bluetooth Speakers
- USB Charging Port
Whether it’s listening to your favorite podcast from your phone or watching the latest movie, the treadmill’s Bluetooth speakers will help keep you more engaged while you run. Plus, you can simultaneously charge your phone/tablet using the built-in USB charger so you don’t drain your battery life. Push through even your most difficult workouts while staying on top of your heart rate. The fold-up treadmill will track and display your heart rate through the dashboard so you can stay in your desired training zone.
LIFESPAN FITNESS TR3000i CONSOLE FEATURES
- Display Area 7" full-color touchscreen with 3 dashboard views (graph view, guage view and track view)
Heart Rate Monitor Contact heart rate sensors.
- Cooling Fan 3-speed cooling fan keeps you cool and comfortable to extend your workouts
- Programs 2 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs and 17 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training)
- Console Readouts Time, calories burned and calories burned per hour, distance, total steps and steps per minute, heart rate and percentage max heart rate, speed, incline level, pace, total laps and split time, and elevation change
- Audio Center Dual Bluetooth speakers
- Media Holder Conveniently holds you phone or tablet just behind the control buttons for easy access and viewing.
- Bluetooth Built-in Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly connect your treadmill to your smartphone to play music, podcasts and movies.
- Easy to Use Includes 5 Quickset™ speed and 5 Quickset™ incline buttons for quick change of the incline or speed settings with fewer button presses.
- Intelli-Step™ This step counting feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken.
- Intelli-Guard™ This patented feature ensures safety by automatically pausing the belt 20 seconds after you step off the treadmill deck.
LIFESPAN FITNESS TR3000i TECH SPECS
- Belt Size 20" W x 56" L
- Drive Motor 2.75 HP Continuous Duty DC
- Belt Type 2-Ply
- Incline Motor 800 lbs. Maximum Lift
- Rollers 2.5" Front, 2" Rear
- Transport 2 Front-mounted and 2 rear-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage.
- Speed 0.5 - 12 MPH
- Incline 15 Levels
- Deck 1" Phenolic
- Folding System EZfold™
- Deck Suspension 8 Independent Compression Shocks
- Side Rails Non-Slip Plastic: Side rails provide balance and safety while starting and stopping the treadmill belt.
- Dimensions Unfolded: 71" L x 33" W x 56" H, Folded: 42" L x 33" W x 56" H
- Step-Up Height 9"
- Product Weight 225 lbs
- Max. User Weight 350 lbs
- Safety Certifications FCC, CE and ETL/ETLc Certified
- Power Requirements Requires a 115V NEMA 5-15 Non GFI Circuit
- Shipping Dimensions Single Box: 75" L x 34" W x 14" H
- Warranty Frame: Lifetime, Motor: Lifetime, Parts: 5 Years, Labor: 1 Year
LifeSpan TR3000i RESOURCES
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!