Jacobs Ladder X
Estimated Shipping: Due to volume, the current lead time for Jacobs Ladder products is 6-8 weeks.
Delivery Method: This Product Ships LTL/Freight with Curbside Delivery. Liftgate Service Included (A $75 Value!). Learn more >
PLEASE NOTE: This product ships fully assembled. The customer will be responsible for moving the fully assembled piece of equipment into their space. Please confirm all dimensions prior to ordering.
The Jacobs Ladder X by Jacobs Ladder
The Jacobs Ladder X climbing exercise machine is the next generation of a classic fitness tool. It has been redesigned to offer four different climbing positions, to train different muscle groups at different intensity levels. The JLX also features a redesigned display and dashboard, providing more feedback and information on workout intensity levels based on speed. Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or an athlete, the Jacobs Ladder X is the perfect training tool for you.
JACOBS LADDER X FEATURES
- Four workout positions allowing you to target different muscle groups at different intensities
- Improved digital dashboard including calorie burn, climb rate, total feet climbed and intensity level
- Self powered, allowing you to place the unit anywhere
JLX EXERCISE POSITIONS
JACOBS LADDER X TECH SPECS
- Frame: Welded Tubular and Laser Cut Steel
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Power: Self-Powered
- Warranty: 4 Years on Parts / 1 Year on Labor
- Digital Readout: Elapsed Time, Calorie Burn, Rate (Ft/Min), Total Feet Climbed, Intensity Level
- Made In USA
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 8.5 feet
- Dimensions: 80.125" L x 30.5" W x 69.5 " H (without cupholders)
- Width 37.25” with removable cupholders installed
- Weight: 344 lbs (machine only), 400 lbs (including packaging)
- Rungs: 2" Solid Maple with UV Cured Acrylic coating