The Modular Functional Bar by Intek Strength
The Intek Strength ModF Multi-purpose bar is ideal for deadlift, lunge, single leg RDL, farmer carry, yoke carry, overhead press, simulation of safety squat bar and more
- Open-ended functional trap bar, 65lbs, 84" long
- Modular design allows addition of handles and accessories
- 2" square tubing with corner gussets for added strength
- Dual handles are 1.25" diameter
- Raised handles are 4.00 inches above bar’s center line
- 65 lb. weight (bumpers shown are not included)
- Recommended weight capacity of up to 700lbs
- Gunmetal black powder coat finish
- Made in the USA
- Can be used as an open-ended or fully enclosed bar with roll bar attachment
- Roll Bar
- The optional roll bar closes the front of the ModF Hex Bar to give it the appearance and functionality of a standard hex bar!
- Shown in some pictures
- Weeble Jacks
- The weeble jack feet are a great attachment that can be used to stand the bar up for easy loading and unloading of plates.
- The weeble jacks perform the same function that a deadlift jack would on a normal olympic barbell.
- Show in some pictures
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!