The X Velocity Spin Bike by Fitnex
This high-quality bike features a precision-machined, 44-pound flywheel and a belt-driven system that’s quiet and easy to maintain, ensuring a smooth, satisfying ride time and again. The atomically designed polyurethane foam seat, meanwhile, is comfortable over the long haul–a must for long training rides.
- 44-pound flywheel
- belt-driven system
- A must for long training rides
Mainframe - Heavy gauge frame 50 x 100 x 2T spindle-shaped tubing
Flywheel - 44 lbs (20 kg) one-piece steel flywheel
Post - Chrome seat and handle post
Drive System - Durable grooved V-belt transmission system
Resistance & Brake System - Unlimited knob of tension adjustment with quick stop brake system
Bearing - One-piece mega-bearing set
Transport Wheels - Yes
Crank - Three-piece professional cranks. Unique Star-shape crank design
Seat Adjustments - 9 directions seat adjustment suitable for the user who is 4' 9" – 6' 6" (145cm – 200cm)
Seat Pad - Professional pressure-relieving hollow seat pad
Max User Weight - 265 lbs (120 kg)
Product Weight - 130 lbs (59 kg)
Dimensions - 47" x 22" x 43" (119 x 55 x 109 cm)
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!