The R70S Recumbent Bike by Fitnex
Get fit with the affordable light commercial grade Fitnex R70S recumbent exercise bike, perfect for improving your cardiovascular health, strengthening your legs, and training for cyclers during inclement weather. This stationary recumbent bike features 16 levels of friction-free magnetic resistance for a smooth, quiet workout.
- Commercial Grade
- Integrated Water Bottle Holder
- Dot Matrix LED Display
Special Features - Integrated water bottle holder with accessory storage, towel rack.
- Display 4 window with Dot Matrix LED Display
Display Feedback - Time, Distance, RPM, Heart Rate, Programs – Total programs (11) Manual, Heart Rate Control (HR-Weight Loss, HR-Interval, HR-Fat Burn, HR-CV workout), Random, Interval, Weight Loss, CV Workout, Fat Burn, Rolling
Tension Control - Program Control
Resistance Levels - 16
Resistance System - ECB Resistance
Power Requirements - Self-Generating
Watt - 250 Watts
Pedals - Self-balancing with easy-adjust straps Fore / Aft Seat Adjustments – Slider seat rail system with quick and easy lever adjustment
Vertical Seat Adjustments - N/A
Transport Wheels - Yes
Heart Rate Monitor - Wireless and Contact Grips
Max User Weight - 400 lbs (160 kg)
Product Weight - 154 lbs (70 kg)
Dimensions - 70" x 31" x 44" (170.5 x 79 x 112 cm)
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!