The Viking 2 AR Plus Reserve by First Degree Fitness
The Viking 2 is designed with simply the best and most gorgeous wooden frames made from solid American Ash, metal fixtures, and precision components to deliver guaranteeing lifetime service. The molded seat and adjustable water-based fluid resistance can accommodate users of different fitness levels in comfort even during longer workout hours. The Viking 2 comes with a multi-functional performance monitor that tracks workout time, stroke count, total strokes accumulated on the machine, and calories burned to keep you motivated and on track to reaching your fitness goals. Done for the day? Simply lift it on its end and lean it against a wall or hide it away in a closet.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial
- “No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke
- Multi-level computer complete with a USB port. The display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows a comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance-free
- Home / Light Commercial use warranty
Upright Storage – 55 x 54cm (22 x 21")
Product size – L 2135mm (84") x W 550mm (22") x H 540mm (21")
Max User Weight – 150kg (300lb)
- 870mm x 572mm x 570mm (34.25 x 22.51 x 22.44")
- Net Weight: 24.5kg (54.0lb)
- Gross Weight: 29.0kg (63.9lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.2837 (10.02 cubic feet)
- 2230mm x 162mm x 80mm (87.79 x 6.37 x 3.15")
- Net Weight: 8.2kg (18.0lb)
- Gross Weight: 9.2kg (20.3lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.0289 (1.02 cubic feet)
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!