First Degree Fitness Newport Plus Reserve Fluid Rower
- Authorized First Degree Fitness Dealer
- No Sales Tax (Excluding NJ, PA, WY)
- Over 950 Verified Reviews: Click to Read Them!
Estimated Shipping: Leaves Warehouse in 1-4 Business Days
Delivery Method: Ground Shipping via UPS or FedEx.
The Newport AR Plus Reserve Black Edition by First Degree Fitness
The Newport Plus Adjustable Resistance Rower makes ingenious use of the unique physical properties of water. Just as a wave can be anything from a gentle ripple to raging ocean surf, so the Newport Plus A/R Rower instantly adapts from a light warm-up to a fierce Workout, by adjusting the resistance level. That’s because with water, the harder you exercise, the tougher it gets. Ask any rower! Newport Plus A/R Rower has been developed in collaboration with professional rowers to deliver the feel, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing. The multiple chambers, ribbed tank internals provide natural ‘catch’ at the start of the stroke, and the most smooth and consistent resistance you will find on any rowing ergometer. The water level is easily varied through the adjustable resistance system to change the overall resistance profile to perfectly suit every user.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action
- Applies fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance. More resistance than most single resistance level competitors
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 21" x 20"
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness
- Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system. Most other rowers have dead spots which greatly impede on the stroke and flow of a workout
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance-free
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications
- The footboard offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet
- The tank is made of a tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters. This is built to last
- Length: 1975mm (77.8"), Width: 530mm (20.9"), Height: 510mm (20.1")
- Maximum User Weight: 136kg (300lbs)