The Newport AR Plus by First Degree Fitness
The Newport Plus Adjustable Resistance Rower makes ingenious use of the unique physical properties of water. Just as a wave can be anything from a gentle ripple to raging ocean surf, so the Newport Plus A/R Rower instantly adapts from a light warm-up to a fierce Workout, by adjusting the resistance level. That’s because with water, the harder you exercise, the tougher it gets. Ask any rower! Newport Plus A/R Rower has been developed in collaboration with professional rowers to deliver the feel, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing. The multiple chambers, ribbed tank internals provide natural ‘catch’ at the start of the stroke, and the most smooth and consistent resistance you will find on any rowing ergometer. The water level is easily varied through the adjustable resistance system to change the overall resistance profile to perfectly suit every user.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action
- Applies fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance. More resistance than most single resistance level competitors
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 21" x 20"
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness
- Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system. Most other rowers have dead spots which greatly impede on the stroke and flow of a workout
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance-free
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications
- The footboard offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet
- The tank is made of a tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters. This is built to last
Length: 1975mm (77.8"), Width: 530mm (20.9"), Height: 510mm (20.1")
Maximum User Weight: 136kg (300lbs)
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!