The E920 Med Rehab UBE by First Degree Fitness
The New, Unique and Technologically Advanced E-920 UBE
The E920 Medical UBE is our flagship upper body ergometer. Its versatile nature allows for multiple user types, including wheelchair access and standing access, making it popular with both athletes and rehabilitation professionals. The E920 Medical UBE crank arms are powered by FDF’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance, meaning the resistance level can be adjusted from feather-light to Olympic challenge at the turn of a dial. Operating in both forward and reverse direction, the E920 Medical UBE is a high performing upper body ergo where multiple exercise movements apply. Designed to endure the toughest environments and high volume use, the E920 Medical UBE has a seat that can be completely removed for wheelchair access (both standard and sports specific) or rolled back to the stop position for standing access.
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built-in
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming
- Seated, standing operation with gas-assisted multi-height adjustment arm allows users of any height or stance
- Seat unit is removable to allow wheelchair access via low gradient ramps onto a sturdy operating platform suitable for all wheelchair designs
- 4 position, horizontal seat adjustment
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support
- Angle adjustable, self-leveling hand grips reduce strain on wrists and forearms and allow for full pronation or supination
- Variable length adjustment crank arms from 12 to 24cm (5-10?) – ideal for medical / rehab applications
- Quickly converts from opposed hand position to parallel hand movement
- Access ramps are coated with durable non-slip material, and the platform has a full-width footrest for added stability and to prevent chair rolling too far forward
- Compact Footprint: 180 x 100cm (71 × 39")
- Max user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
- 1170mm x 770 x 780 (46.1 x 30.3 x 30.7")
- Nett Weight: 107.4kg (236.8lb)
- Gross Weight: 125.7kg (277.1lb)
- Cubic Metres: 0.7030 (24.82 cubic feet)
- 1205 x 77 x 125mm (47.4 x 30.3 x 4.9")
- Nett Weight: 25kg (55.1lbs)
- Gross Weight: 30kg (66.1lbs)
- Cubic Metres; 0.1160 (4.1 cubic feet)
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!