First Degree Fitness E350 Fluid Rower
- Authorized First Degree Fitness Dealer
- No Sales Tax (Excluding NJ, PA, WY)
- Over 950 Verified Reviews: Click to Read Them!
Estimated Shipping: Leaves Warehouse in 1-3 Business Days
Delivery Method: This Product Ships LTL/Freight with Curbside Delivery. Liftgate Service Included (A $75 Value!). Learn more >
The E350 Fluid Rower by First Degree Fitness
The FDF Evolution E350 FluidRower (formerly known as the E316A) is a high-quality compact commercial grade rowing ergometer with an instant natural catch and a smooth, consistent feel through the whole stroke. The E350 resistance is provided by the unique semi isokinetic properties of our patented Twin Tank Adjustable Fluid Resistance system.
The E350 will cater for the explosive power of any HIIT workout all day every day and yet remains silky smooth at any combination of stroke rate and resistance making it suitable for long cardio sessions, warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation.
Rowing has long been viewed as an efficient training modality for your whole body; the E350 FluidRower takes this efficiency to new levels. Set the Fluid Resistance to suit you, choose your stroke rate and range of motion and train effectively and efficiently to meet your fitness goals.
The E350 FluidRower has a unique, robust design with the adjustable Fluid Resistance angled Twin Tank, a convenient height rowing seat and a comparatively short frame length. The attractive narrow design provides practical benefits for easy access, minimal floor space requirements and compact vertical storage option making it ideal for group classes. Every fitness facility needs at least one rowing machine, and the unique versatility of the E350 FluidRower makes it an obvious choice.
Partner the E350 FluidRower with FluidExercise Arm Cycle UBE to create motivating individual or group training options.
E-350 KEY FEATURES
- FDF Vertical Twin Tank - 10 Levels
- FDF Bluetooth / Heart Rate Compatible
E-350 CONSOLE FEATURES
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Auto start
- Time - Elapsed time
- Level - Auto to selected resistance level
- 500M Time - Time to row 500 meters
- Watt - Unit of power per stroke
- Distance – Updated every second
- SPM – Strokes per minute
- Power Graphs - 2 Options
- Heart rate – Polar compatible
- Calories burned per hour
- Frame 10 years - Fluid Tank 5 years
- Mechanical and all other non wearing components - 2 years
- Product Net Weight: 110.23lb
- Product Gross Weight: 132.28lb
- Dimensions: 61.40"L x 31.20"W x 39.96"H
- Min Active Area Required: 93.70"L x 55.50"W
- Stored Vertical Dimensions: 31.20"l x 39.96"W
- Max User Weight: 330lb
- 42.91" x 22.83" x 16.53"
- Net Weight: 110.23lb
- Gross Weight: 103.95lb
- Cubic Metres: 9.37 cubic feet
- 50.78" x 3.74" x 4.92"
- Net Weight: 10.58lb
- Gross Weight: 11.24lb
- Cubic Metres: 0.54 cubic feet