The Apollo Pro V Reserve by First Degree Fitness
Experience life-like water rowing with the Apollo Pro V. This commercial-grade rowing machine is engineered with a high-quality steel head frame with hand lacquered sustainable forested American Ash wood side rails for superb durability and beauty. Built with First Degree Fitness' patented Variable Fluid Resistance which delivers load levels from feather-light to Olympic sprint, this rowing machine offers the durability and performance required for group training and multi-user applications.
The Apollo Pro V monitor displays time, distance, 500 meters split time, strokes per minute, calories burned per hour, watts, and heart rate.
To ensure user comfort during a workout, it also boasts adjustable footplates that secure the heels and feature an angled surface to effectively assist leg drive while the padded seat allows easy mounting and dismounting. The seat is also designed with silent action bearings and a textured finish to prevent slipping.
Other features include: durable, quiet, and maintenance-free belt drive, a deluxe ergonomic designed handle that allows a comfortable grip and minimized forearm, wrist, and hand strains, and wheels on the front for easy transport and storage. Maximum user weight: 330 pounds.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke
- Multi-level computer complete with a USB port. Monitor displays: time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Durable belt drive - smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance-free
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction
Compact Footprint: 2135mm x 550mm
Upright Storage - 550 x 540mm (22 x 21")
Product Size - L 2135mm (84") x W 550mm (22") x H 540mm (21")
Max User Weight - 150kg (330lb)
- 1010mm x 560mm x 585mm (39.76 x 22.04 x 23.03")
- Net Weight: 24.5kg (54.0lb)
- Gross Weight: 28.1kg (61.9lb)
- Cubic Metres: 0.3392 (11.98 cubic feet)
- 2230 x 187x80mm (87.79 x 7.36 x 3.15")
- Net Weight: 9.3kg (20.5lb)
- Gross Weight: 10.3kg (22.7lb)
- Cubic Metres: 0.0334 (1.17 cubic feet)
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!