BodyCraft VR200 Rower with Air and Magnetic Resistance
The VR200 utilizes BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology for the broadest range of resistance in the category. The VR200 Air and Magnetic resistance rower shares many of the same features as its bigger brother the VR400 but boasts a smaller more compact size. This option is ideal for someone dealing with space constraints.
- 6 levels of resistance
- Level 1 is wind resistance only
- Level 2-6 combine wind and Eddy Current Technology
- Lightweight aluminum handlebar
- Smooth, quiet performance
- Easy fold-up design
- Built-in transport wheels for compact storage
- Wind resistance fan to keep you cool
Resistance: Level 1 - Air resistance. Level 2 through 6 - Air and magnetic resistance.
Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
Travel: 34" of travel will accommodate users up to 6'4".
Seat: Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
Foot Hold: Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
Track: Extruded aluminum mono-rail - high strength T13 aluminum.
Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
Monitor Arm: Mounted with easy tilt pivot.
Storage: Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available!
- Display shows Time, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes Profile.
- Manual mode Quick Start
- Resistance system 6 levels
- Sleep feature auto shutdown after 75 seconds of no use.
*We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to the product specifications without notice
- Powder coated finished steel with anodized aluminum beam
- Unit floor dimensions 17.75"W x 79"L
- Seat height 15.5"
- Seat travel 34" for users up to 6'4"
- Maximum user weight 300lbs
- Assembled dimensions 79"L x 17.75"W x 36.25"H
- Folded dimensions 35.5"L x 17.5"W x 58"H
- Box dimensions 51" x 29.75" x 10.25" - Ships LTL/UPS
- Boxed weight 75lb 33.9kgs
- Unit weight 59.5lb 27kgs
- Lifetime Frame
- 1 years Parts
- 1 year wear items
- 1 year Labor
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!