The TBR20 Pivoting T-Bar Row Platform by Body-Solid Tools
Now anyone with a weight set can make their own T-Bar Row Machine. It’s simple. It’s easy. It’s strong. And it’s not expensive
Fits all standard and Olympic bars. Simply put one end of the bar in the platform cup and load up the other end with all the weight you can handle. The T-Bar Platform features an oversized solid steel axle pivot point with dual bronze Oil-Lite bushings that lock rock-solid to any 2" or 3" tubing, or it can be bolted to the floor. Full 360° swivel-ability makes it a dream come true in tight workout quarters. Built for a lifetime of heavy-duty back-blasting workouts! Patent Pending. Cannot be used independently.
Lat blaster bar #LBB28, Olympic bar, and weights optional
- Fits both Olympic and Standard Bars
- Features an oversized solid steel axle pivot point
- Dual bronze Oil-Lite bushings
- Locks on to any 2" or 3" tubing, or it can be bolted to the floor
- Full 360° swivel-ability
- Patent Pending
Assembled Dimensions: 10.5" L x 5" W x 6.25" H, 7 lb
Package Dimensions: 11.46" L x 5.71" W x 6.34" H, V: 0.24 ft3
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!