The MB148A Aluminum Revolving Lat Bar by Body-Solid Tools
The Body-Solid Tools MB148A Aluminum Lat Bar attaches to any pulley or cable weight machine and is ideal for several lat and upper body focused exercises like lat pulldowns, straight arm pulldowns and more. Constructed with high-strength 1-¼” aluminum, the MB148A features knurled grips for easy handling throughout workouts. The MB148A’s aluminum construction is rust-proof and lightweight giving it distinct advantages over comparable steel cable attachment bars.
The smooth, fluid center of the MB148A swivels and rotates guaranteeing constant, steady, uninterrupted motion and increased exercise variety.
- Ideal for lat pulldowns, straight arm pulldowns & more
- Attach to any pulley or cable weight machine
- High-strength, rust-proof and lightweight 1-¼" aluminum
- Rotating and swiveling center for more fluid motion
Product Weight: 3.2 lbs.
Dimensions: 48"x 4"x 1-7/8"
Assembled Dimensions: 48" L x 4" W x 1.88" H, 3 lb
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!