The MB022A Aluminum Revolving Straight Bar by Body-Solid Tools
The Body-Solid Tools MB022A Aluminum Straight Bar is designed to attach to any cable or pulley-based weight machine. Made from high-strength 1-¼” aluminum with knurled grips for easy and consistent handling during intense workouts. The aluminum construction of the MB022A Aluminum Straight Bar is rust-proof unlike most cable attachment bars and has a lower starting weight than comparable steel bars.
The MB022A revolves and swivels when attached offering increased exercise versatility and constant, steady, uninterrupted motion. Perfect for triceps press downs, straight bar curls, upright rows, arm pullovers and more.
- Designed to attach to any cable or pulley-based machine
- High-strength, rust-proof, lightweight 1-¼" aluminum
- Smooth, fluid center swivels & revolves
- Knurled grips
Product Weight: 1.3 lbs.
Dimensions: 19-3/4"x 3.5"x 1-7/8"
Assembled Dimensions: 19.75" L x 1.88" W x 3.5" H, 1 lb
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!