The BSTOBS Olympic Bar Stand by Body-Solid Tools
The Body-Solid Tools BSTOBS Olympic Bar Stand attaches to any Olympic bar forming a built-in bar jack allowing users to load and unload weight plates from their Olympic bar efficiently and easily during deadlifts and other heavy floor starting lifts. The BSTOBS Olympic Bar Stand elevates Olympic bars 10” off the ground allowing for 1.5” or more of plate to ground clearance. Additional features include a heavy-duty bolt-on design and solid 26mm steel construction.
BSTOBS KEY FEATURES
- Ideal for dedicated deadlifting bars
- Sold individually
- Heavy-duty bolt-on design
- Increase starting bar height 10"
- 26mm solid steel
- 1.5" minimum plate to ground clearance
- Assembled Dimensions: 2"L x 17"W x 12"H
- Product Weight: 7lb
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!