The BSTMBP Medicine Balls by Body-Solid Tools
A textured grip surface ensures superior grip and handling even during intense workouts.
Durable rubber construction means Body-Solid Tools Medicine Balls will retain their shape and integrity. Thick, reinforced rubber
construction and inner windings prevent Body-Solid Tools Medicine Balls from splitting or cracking.
Each Body-Solid Tools Medicine Ball features large, easy-to-identify weight identifiers while color-coding for each weight offers simple and quick recognition.
Designed for exceptional comfort, Body-Solid Tools Medicine Balls feature a firm-grip design, ideal for throwing, bouncing and light rebounding. Adjustable air pressures puts users in full control of the bounce and adds variety to exercise routines.
Body-Solid Tools Medicine Balls are available in eleven sizes: 2 lbs, 4 lbs, 6 lbs, 8 lbs, 10 lbs, 12 lbs, 14 lbs, 16 lbs, 20 lbs, 25 lbs, and 30 lbs.
- Develop strength, power, stability, endurance and cardio endurance
- Textured grip for superior handling
- Durable rubber construction
- Large, easy-to-identify weight identifiers and color-coding
- Ideal for throwing, bouncing and light rebounding exercises
- Available in eight sizes: 2 lbs, 4 lbs, 6 lbs, 8 lbs, 10 lbs, 12 lbs, 14 lbs, 16 lbs, 20 lbs, 25 lbs, and 30 lbs.
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!