The BSTFM20 Hanging Exercise Mat by Body-Solid Tools
The Body-Solid Tools Hanging Exercise Mat offers unmatched comfort and quality for yoga, stretching, low-impact and core-based exercises.
Two reinforced eyelet rings allowing users to hang the BSTFM20 on a wall or door, saving space between workouts.
Durable foam construction ensures the Body-Solid Tools Hanging Exercise Mat maintains both its shape and flatness over time while offering superior impact absorption and comfort.
The non-slip surface is both water resistant and easy-to-clean, providing safety, stability and cleanliness to the BSTFM20 before, after and during all workouts.
- For use with yoga, stretching, low impact and core-based exercises
- Reinforced eyelets to hang mat on wall or door
- Quality foam construction offers durability and comfort
- Water-resistant & easy-to-clean non-slip surface
- Dimensions: 71"L x 23"W x 3/8" thick
Assembled Dimensions: 71" L x 23" W x 0.38" H, 2 lb
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!