The BSTBPAD Premium Bar Pad by Body-Solid Tools
The BSTBPAD’s ergonomic, contoured design creates even weight distribution across shoulders and hips making squats, lunges and hip thrusts more comfortable. Added comfort in lifts will ensure more proper form while relieving pain and pressure on the shoulders, neck and hips. Features include 1.25” high-density, thick foam for increased durability and comfort as well as a 17.5” wide design for full shoulder coverage on any size user.
Anti-slip material ensures the pad will stay in place throughout the lift preventing shifts and rolls during even the most intense movements.
Lightweight and compact, the Body-Solid Tools Premium Bar Pad is perfect for carrying to the gym and can be easily be attached and removed in seconds.
- Ergonomic design for even weight distribution across shoulders
- Relieves neck pressure while squatting
- Ideal for squats, hip thrusts, lunges and more
- Fits olympic and standard size bars
- 17.5" wide for full shoulder coverage
- 1.25" high-density, thick foam for increased durability and comfort
Product Weight: 0.46 lbs
Dimensions: 3-7/8" OD x 17-3/4"
Assembled Dimensions: 17.5" L x 4" W X 4" H, 1 lb
Package Dimensions: 19.49" L x 7.09" W X 3.54" H, V 0.28 ft3
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!