The BSTART Ankle Cuff Resistance Tube by Body-Solid Tools
The BSTART Ankle Cuff Resistance Tubes feature soft-padded 2” wide Velcro ankle cuffs, a durable exterior and a hook and loop closure for a precise and secure fit during exercise. Mobility is key with these tools as they allow users to go in multiple directions (forward, backward, diagonal and side-to-side) for a full range of motion. The BSTART are a fully-adjustable and portable way to develop speed, agility and reaction time, strengthen the lower body and perform several rehabilitation exercises.
Increase the difficulty and effectiveness of lunges, squats, jumping jacks, hip abduction/adduction, leg lifts, glute kickbacks and more.
Tubes are available in five color-coded resistance levels: Yellow (Very Light), Green (Light), Red (Medium), Blue (Heavy) and Black (Very Heavy).
- Strength, tone and work your lower body
- Full range-of-motion for precise and effective training
- Soft-padded ankle cuffs
- Durable exterior
- Hook & loop closure for a secure fit
- 36" circumference
- Available in five color-coded resistance levels
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!