The SPRPS Pin and Pipe Safeties for SPR500 Extension by Body-Solid
The SPRPS Pin and Pipe Safeties are compatible with the SPR500BACK or a SPR500 Commercial Half Rack with an added rear extension. Pin and Pipe Safeties are both easy to use and effective and are cost and performance effective. SPRPS Pin and Pipe Safeties make a great set up for heavier lifts such as rack pulls, shrugs and many more.
The SPRPS Pin and Pipe Safeties have a weight capacity of 1,000 lbs and will reduce wear and tear on your Olympic bar.
SPRPS KEY FEATURES
- Cost and performance effective
- Great for rack pulls, shrugs and other heavier lifts
- Reduce wear and tear on Olympic bars
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lb
- Assembled Dimensions(Each Pin & Pipe): 1.9"L x 26.4"W x 4.9"H
- Weight: 15.4lb
Body-Solid Pin and Pipe Safeties for SPR500 Extension SPRPS Customer Reviews
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Lifetime In Home Warranty agreement: Click Here
Body-Solid Pro Clubline Full Commercial Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Pro Clubline Full Commercial Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!