The SLS500 Leverage Squat by Body-Solid ProClub
Engineered to eliminate the risks of squats, the SLS500 enhances the benefits, increases effectiveness and carries a full commercial rating, making it perfect for any facility.
A biomechanically correct angled squat platform ensures peak effectiveness and safety through the exercises. A rounded calf block also provides extra range of motion making the SLS500 an ideal machine for those serious about squats.
The 11" Olympic Plate storage horns allow for smart weight plate management and an oval 11-gauge steel frame ensures stability and sturdiness throughout the exercise.
SLS500 KEY FEATURES
- Biomechanically Correct Angled Squat Platform
- Rounded Calf Block Provides Extra Range of Motion
- Oval 11 Gauge Steel Frame
- Plate Storage Horns
- 11" Olympic Plate horns
- Assembled Dimensions: 74"L x 61"W x 67"H
- Product Weight: 397lb
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Lifetime In Home Warranty agreement: Click Here
Body-Solid Pro Clubline Full Commercial Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Pro Clubline Full Commercial Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!