The GLCE365 Seated Leg Extension & Supine Curl by Body-Solid
Leg extensions and leg curls are high priority exercises with trainers, bodybuilders, and coaches. These exercises define the front and back of the leg. They strengthen the knees, hamstrings, quadriceps, and glutes. They also serve to protect the knee and joints from stress and injury.
Body-Solid Leg Extension & Curl Machines are engineered with the user in mind. They adjust to fit your body comfortably and position you for optimum exercise posture. Full commercial warranty.
Weight plate post is 1" dia. Olympic Adapter Sleeve, weight plates, and collars optional.
GLCE365 KEY FEATURES
- Commercial 2"x 3" heavy-gauge steel frame with all-4-side welded construction
- Fully adjustable for any size user, the recumbent
- DuraFirm™ back pad with hold-down grips can be set to 3 upright positions and 2 supinated positions for traditional leg curls
- Hold down grips on both back and thigh pads for support and stability
- DuraFirm™ pads are extra-thick and double stitched for comfort and support
- Oversize 8" foam rollers pop-pin adjust both vertically and horizontally for a proper fit
- Wide base eliminates rocking for a solid leg workout
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Leg extension adjusts for different size users 13”-17” from top of seat pad to bottom of roller
- Assembled Dimensions: 55" L x 27" W x 48" H
- Product Weight: 92lb
- Max. Recommended Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Max. Recommended User Weight: 350lbs
Body-Solid Seated Leg Extension & Supine Curl GLCE365 Customer Reviews
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Lifetime In Home Warranty agreement: Click Here
Body-Solid Commerical Rated Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid Commercial Rated Warranty applies to facilities that DO NOT charge monthly membership dues and where the equipment would not be used by more than 50 people a day. Light Commercial facilities include: hotels, apartments, condominiums, personal training studios, police and fire stations, and all other Light Commercial facilities that meet the limitations listed above.
To read the complete Body-Solid Commerical Rated Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!