The SLE200G Leg Extension by Body-Solid ProClub
When you’re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, the Leg Extension Machine is ready to help you meet your goals. The exceptionally strong mainframe combined with a specially contoured DuraFirm™ thigh pad and biomechanically exact movement pattern provide a smooth, solid feel and immediate response. Precise pivot point alignment and center-drive, variable resistance cam design deliver the smooth and powerful response you expect. Recumbent DuraFirm™ back pad adjusts for all-size users and eliminates lower back strain while allowing full range-of-motion. Pop pin adjustable foot pads assure proper alignment. Hold down grips provide ultimate stability for a worry-free workout. No compromises here, this machine was engineered to deliver strength, comfort and safety.
SLE200G KEY FEATURES
- All 4-side welded
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm™ upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversize nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Instructional placard included
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel
- Assembled Dimensions: 40"L x 48"W x 72"H
- Weight: 436lb
Body-Solid ProClub Leg Extension SLE200G Customer Reviews
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Lifetime In Home Warranty agreement: Click Here
Body-Solid Pro Clubline Full Commercial Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Pro Clubline Full Commercial Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!