The S2IOT Series II Inner Outer Thigh by Body-Solid ProClub
Designed to provide an intense workout while eliminating strain, the Pro Clubline Series II pieces are hard to beat. Easy and convenient step in entry makes getting started a breeze. Thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ pads reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you to keep working out. Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction. The fully shrouded weight stack offers a safe and attractive machine that is sure to be a hit in any facility.
S2IOT KEY FEATURES
- Full Commercial Rated
- Instructional Placard Included
- 7 Position Cam Adjustments to accommodate varying body sizes
- Hand grips for user stabilization
- Two position foot supports to provide lower body support
- Fully Shrouded
- 2" x 3" twelve gauge steel
- S2IOT-1: Standard 160lb (73kg) weight stack
- S2IOT-2: Upgraded 235lb (107kg) weight stack
- Assembled Dimensions: 77"L x 37"W x 57"H
- Weight: 385lb
Body-Solid ProClub Series II Inner Outer Thigh S2IOT Customer Reviews
Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Lifetime In Home Warranty agreement: Click Here
Body-Solid Pro Clubline Full Commercial Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
To read the complete Body-Solid Pro Clubline Full Commercial Warranty agreement: Click Here
Cancellations, Returns & Damages
Below is a brief summary of policies for cancelations, returns and damages during transit. To read our full policy, please: CLICK HERE
- There is no charge to cancel your order within 24 hours unless it has shipped.
- After 24 hours, a 3% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If tracking has been assigned, we cannot cancel your order. The order will be held to our return policy.
- PRE ORDERS ONLY: If there are extensive delays, the cancellation fee may be waived. This will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date of product delivery
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
- No restocking fee if above conditions are met
- PLEASE NOTECustomer will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- Notify us as soon as possible
- Take as many pictures as necessary to document the damage, we will ask for these!
- If it's a freight/LTL shipment, the damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery
- PLEASE NOTE Our first course of action in the case of damages will be to ship brand new parts for a fully functioning, new product!